Note: For a VT/TriCaster plugin version go here.|
Camera Controller 2.5
Hardware: VISCA/AMX compatible camera/head and appropriate connection cables and adaptors
Camera Controller provides remote control of pan/tilt robotic video cameras/heads that support the VISCA protocol (ex: Sony EVI-D30/D70, BRC-300) and/or -NEW- AMX hardware (ex: AXB-PT10/15/30). Movement controls (Speed, Pan/Tilt, Zoom, Presets) as well as camera settings (Focus, White Balance, Backlight, Exposure) are provided for applicable hardware.
"I bought Camera Controller on the morning of a huge show. Two hours later I was switching three cameras in a live webcast watched by hundreds of people. The program worked liked a charm! It is definitely an elegant and inexpensive replacement for the expensive Sony RMBR300." - Edan Cohen, Media Production Manager, American Law Institute, American Bar Association
Flexible multiple camera handling allows for any combination of VISCA/AMX, daisy chained, COM port, and -NEW- IP connections.
The Lock in Front mode will force the user interface to always be in front of other windows. And a collapsible view takes up less space when using it along with other programs.
The Scheduler adds macro and date and/or time based playlist functionality for automated control of cameras. This opens up exciting possibilities foruser operated and unattended live broadcast production.
Schedules can be created in three modes:
- Date / Time: Specific dates and times, with optional Repeat. Example: Jul 20, 2006 - 1:35:00 PM
- Time: Specific times, with optional Repeat. Example: 3:45:00 AM
- HMS: Time offsets from playback start, with optional Repeat and Pause. Example: 0h:12m:10s
The Pause mode and event remove the guess-work in situations when you don't know when the next event will begin - such as when doing a live news broadcast. Pre-program the events that come before and after, and insert a Pause event inbetween. Start things rolling, the pause happens automatically, and when you're ready to go again... one click has you back on the automated schedule. Or you can also manually activate Pause, when the unexpected happens.
The Time-Shift edit function makes it super easy to reschedule a playlist or to change from one Date/Time Mode to another. And automatic Playlist Chaining allows you to access repeatedly used event schedules.
- Controls up to 8 cameras via one or more COM ports and/or -NEW- IP addresses
- Compatible with standard COM and -NEW- network hardware: including RS-232 ports, USB adaptors, multi-i/o cards, routers, switches, etc.
- VISCA protocols supported: 1.00, 1.10, 1.20
- VISCA Daisy Chaining
- -NEW- AMX modes: RS232 Standalone, RS232 to Master Controller, IP to Master Controller
- Independent Speed controls for each camera: Pan, Tilt, and Zoom*
- Pan/Tilt Directions: Up, Down, Left, Right, Up/Left, Up/Right, Down/Left, Down/Right, Home
- Independent Pan L/R direction for each camera
- Zoom*: Telephoto, Wide
- Presets: 1-255*, Recall/Set/Reset
- Power: On/Off
- Camera Settings*: Focus, White Balance, Backlight, Exposure (Shutter/Iris/Gain/Bright)
- -NEW- Sony DXC camera/lens support (ex: DXC-390/950/990/9000/H10) - Experimental Zoom support only
- * Features vary depending on hardware
- User Interface: Lock in Front, Collapsible
- Macro and Date/Time based control of cameras via playlists
- Playlist Editor can create playlists on an alternate computer and can save playlists over a network.
- Next Action display
- Optional Repeat provides yearly (Date/Time), daily (Time), and multiple iteration (HMS) playback
- Playlist chaining
- Event logging for Player (automatic) and Editor (optional)